There are lot of help and tutorials available for you to install JDK and would recommend to follow the oracle help for the installation. But as a windows users, may follow below if you want to save some time
- Download JDK from below link
- Install JDK and JRE. Its a simple wizard.
- Setup following environment variables.
- Go to My Computer,
- Right click and select properties
- Click advance system settings
- Click Environment Variables
- Add following environment variable
- Add following at the of you PATH (Environment) variable
- Go to command prompt and type following command to test your setup
- java -version
- It should display the installed JDK version